The Horde Forum



Well it's been a long time folks, but I'm here to share an exciting announcement with you! It seems the alternative and gothic rubber stamping and mixed media scene has been a bit sparse lately (or is it just me?), which is what originally drew me to create the Smeared and Smudged forum oh so many years ago, and eventually led to the creation of Smeared Ink.

The Smeared Ink ship has sailed, but I am thrilled to let you know that Smeared and Smudged has been reborn in a new form! If you are an alternative/gothic/grungy/dark/macabre/quirky artist who creates rubber stamped or mixed media projects, please come check out THE HORDE, my new off-facebook community for sharing darker art.

You will find The Horde to be similar in theme to Smeared and Smudged, with a more streamlined and user-friendly format. It consists of three main areas where you can chat, share projects, or enter the monthly challenges. I've just posted two challenges for October. I hope you will join, and can't wait to share and see some art!!

Comments