31 Days of Halloween Blog Roll + Inspiration

Good morning lovelies! Today I have a quick little posting of the Wicked Blog roll, for all of those participating in this year's 31 Days of Halloween hop. I realize it's a couple of days late and apologize for it, but I've been taking care of my daughter who broke her tailbone this weekend. Creating the blog roll slipped my mind in the chaos. However, the roll is ready and you can now copy and paste it to your blog sidebar if you are one of this year's awesome Wicked Bloggers!

Don't forget for 31 Days this time around, Wicked Bloggers are welcome to share any project that is themed around Halloween or Day of the Dead. So I'm sure we'll see a vast variety of creativity! I'm very much looking forward to it! In the meantime, I thought I'd share a little creepy-ish tree inspiration pic of my foggy morning with you. I don't know, just something about this photo screams October to me. If you like it, feel free to grab the photo and use it in one of your projects this month.



Wicked Blog Roll 2017

Wicked Bloggers, please copy the code below to include the complete blog roll in your post on October 1st, and please have the blog roll visible in either your daily posts throughout the month or on your sidebar for easy access. Don't forget to post your projects by 9am PST to qualify to win one of my handmade books. Thanks for participating this year! I know this month will be AWESOME and can't wait to see all your projects!

P.S.- If you'd like to chat it up with other Wicked Bloggers this year, perhaps you'll consider joining my new dark-art online forum, The Horde. Similar to the previously loved Smeared and Smudged, The Horde is a community for you to share your darker themed projects. There is also a challenge group, and a place for you to connect with others who enjoy the more macabre side of rubber stamping and mixed media. Hope to see you there!







Comments

  1. Just an FYI - from the other blogs, when I click your name I am direscted to the old web address. http://www1.smearedink.com/?#!blog/c17s6

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment